SQL Server Carpenter is a sole proprietorship firm duly registered as MSME vide registration number UDYAM-MH-33-0019149 dated 10-Sep-20 at Thane, Maharashtra.
It was founded by Brahmanand Shukla, a well-known Microsoft SQL Server community folk. His full LinkedIn profile can be accessed with the help of following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brahmanand-shukla/
SQLServerCarpenter.com was launched as a blog site in 2016 to share the knowledge and help the community at mass. Education is still the core vision of SQL Server Carpenter. Consulting and Training business was launched in Sep’20 and so far it’s doing great.
Apart from free educational materials, we focus on Database Consulting and Training. We are a team of Sr. Database Professionals, dedicated for the complete satisfaction to our client for the job we are hired for.
OUR VALUES & PURPOSE
- Integrity: We will be fair, honest, transparent and ethical in our conduct.
- Excellence: We will be passionate about achieving the highest standards of quality.
- Mutual Growth: We will strive to bring the culture of entrepreneurship in the individual working with us, and we’ll grow mutually with our people.
- Community Service: We will give back to the community as much we can.
Thinking about the Data and Databases, think about us!
We are best at Microsoft SQL Server and that’s why known as SQL Server Carpenter. However, Microsoft SQL Server is not the limit for us. Here is the comprehensive list of services that we offer.
SQL Consulting (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Database Design & Development
- Data Modelling
- Data Migration
- Redesigning and rewriting of the existing Database
- Development of complex Stored Procedures
- Converting Application Source Code to SQL
SQL Server Consulting
- Tuning of SQL Server Instance and Database settings
- Tracing and fixing bad performing queries
- Resolving Memory and IO overheads caused due to bad queries
- Performance Tuning
- Query Tuning
- Removal of unused and duplicate indexes
Process Automation using SSIS, T-SQL and SQL Jobs
- Defining Database Maintenance Strategy
- HA & DR Solutioning
- Capacity Planning
- SQL Server Upgrade
- Oracle to SQL Server Migration
- PostgreSQL to SQL Server Migration
- MySQL to SQL Server Migration
- On Premises to Azure Cloud Migration
- On Premises to AWS Cloud Migration
- On Premises to Google Cloud Migration
ETL Design & Development
- Code Review
- Customized Training
- Hiring Support to hire and shortlist SQL Server resources.
Project Management & PMO Consulting
- Setting up IT/SDLC Processes
- Setting up JIRA and workflows
- Project Management (Fresh Implementation and Change Requests)
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Fund
- Wealth Management
- Investment Banking
- Capital Markets
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL Developers
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL DBAs
- Database Architects
- Performance Tuning Experts
- ETL Developers
- Data Warehouse Developers
- Report Developers – Business Objects, and SSRS
- Power BI Developers
- Cloud Architects and Developers – Azure, and AWS